This depends on the cause of the issue you are having.
- First, you need to check with your current provider what speeds you should be getting, and whether they are suitable for your needs.
- Next, check if you are getting these speeds by running a speed test. If you are not getting these speeds you need to assess whether it's an internal issue or a provider issue.
- If it's an internal Wi-Fi related issue, more than likely changing providers will not resolve the issue.
- If they cannot provide you with speeds to suit your needs, then changing to a new supplier can help.
- If you are having issues with speed and connectivity while directly connected to your router with an ethernet cable, this is more likely a router issue or internet provider issue. Contact the technical support of your provider to see if they can be of assistance. If they cannot help then it would be time to look for an alternative provider.