How do I Enable and Disable the Wi-Fi on Windows?
Modified on: Wed, 27 Jan, 2021 at 11:56 AM
- Left-click the Wi-Fi icon on the Windows notification area at the bottom left-hand side of your screen.
- To enable or disable the Wi-Fi on your computer, simply click the Wi-Fi option at the bottom. If it is blue, this means that it's enabled. Once you click, it will grey out and will be disabled. To enable it, just click it again to turn it blue.
- Right-click the Wi-Fi icon on the Windows notification area at the bottom left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on Open Network & Internet settings.
- Click on Change adapter options.
- Left-click to highlight your wireless connection.
- Once highlighted right click on the wireless connection and it will give you another menu where you can disable or enable the connection depending on your current status.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.